Do you want to go to tryouts and MAKE THE TEAM?
The number one reason players go to tryouts and don’t make the team is simple - LACK OF PREPARATION!
That’s it! Talented players walk into tryouts and get beat out by less talented players that have spent more time preparing. This isn’t necessarily the players fault. Many players just aren’t sure what to do to prepare for tryouts properly.
This guide contains a detailed, easy to follow training plan that will allow you to prepare for tryouts in 15 minutes a day.
30 day checklist
- No more confusion – this guide contains a 30 day workout calendar, so all you have to do is print it off, do the workouts, and mark off the workouts when you’re done.
- Most of the workouts can be done in 15 minutes or less a day
Links to video instruction
- Know exactly what to do. These drills all contain links to video instruction so you can see exactly how the drills are done.
Over 75 Drills and Variations to help you develop your skills
- These drills are designed to help you develop your complete skillset, so you walk into tryouts totally prepared
7 Best soccer moves to beat defenders
- In tryouts, you’ll need to be able to beat defenders with the ball. This guide contains 7 of the best soccer moves to beat defenders and links to video instruction on how to do these moves
Use these easy to follow checklists to make sure you have everything you need going into tryouts. These checklists show you exactly what to pack, how to make sure you show up to tryouts on time, and how to prepare in the two days leading up to tryouts so you can focus on playing your best game.
9 MOST IMPORTANT TIPS for doing well at tryouts
- These 9 tips will maximize your chances of being seen and remembered by coaches at tryouts.
- Learn the 9 things you can do to MAXIMIZE your chances of making the team.
This guide is simple, comprehensive and easy to follow. Simply follow the instructions, do the workouts and maximize your chances of making the team!