The easiest way to great guitar setup!
Imagine your best friend was a setup guru…
And wrote a book just for you.
Sketchy Setups are friendly, easy to follow guides to getting your guitar or bass playing its best.
There’s no filler. No unnecessary information. Just get the guide for your guitar or bass and learn the steps just for that instrument.
Why read about a Floyd Rose when you're setting up a Jazzmaster? Each Sketchy Setups is completely focussed with simple setup steps for only one type of instrument.
No need to wade through massive books, trying to find the relevant parts for your instrument. No searching for the pearls among millions of forum posts.
Easy, friendly advice for a great guitar setup.
Sketchy Setups #5 Fender Offset Guitars covers
- the tools you’ll need
- how to measure and set relief
- how to measure and set action
- how to balance the Jazzmaster/Jaguar tremolo
- how to balance the Mustang/Jag-Stang tremolo
- bridge setup
- the weird and nasty issues of action and neck angle
- the tricky problem of setting up a nut
- setting up the guitar’s pickups
- how to dial in the best intonation
- includes info covering the Jazzmaster, Jaguar, Mustang, and Jag-Stang. As well as ‘classic’ models, it’s also got help for more modern variants.
Each individual Sketchy Setups guide is available as PDF. If you upgrade to one of the bundle packages, you’ll get access to multiple PDF guides.
Sketchy Setups is the easiest way to a great setup.
If you’re not sure where to start, start here.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.