These Visual Discrimination worksheets for toddlers and young kids (Beginners level) are designed to teach the concept of visual discrimination by identifying shape and colours.
Minimum age recommended is two years.
This pdf pack contains 30 pdf sheets (of A4 size) (with one cover page containing instructions and 29 worksheets with activities to practice the basics of visual discrimination.)
- Fun and engaging worksheets for toddlers brain development
- Excellent to introduce the concept of same and different
- 29 Pdf worksheets to improve visual discrimination skills
Teaches by repetition of concepts for early learners
Activities in these sheets are
- Circle the odd one out (based on shape and object type)
- Circle the odd one out (based on colours)
- Match similar ones (based on shape and object type)
- Match similar ones (based on colour
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for downloading our worksheets. You can check all our FREE worksheets here
Also here is a special offer for you - https://www.sharingourexperiences.com/thank-you-kids-printable-worksheets-usd/
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.