This letter from Santa is a DOWNLOADABLE PDF file that is editable to allow you to add your child's name. The address on the envelope is also editable. The text of the Santa letter is NOT editable.
It's easy to edit it using Adobe Reader - a free program for your computer. You add your child's name and address and print it on your home computer or a local printer.
NO physical product will be sent. We cannot print your letter for you. We cannot mail you a letter.
- Letter from Santa Claus
- Acts of kindness tags.
DIRECTIONS TO EDIT THE LETTER:
1. Download the free font HARRINGTON (more info in the downloadable file)
2. Next, open the letter and envelope with Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have it, it’s free to download. If you've ever opened a PDF file, you probably already have it.
3. When you have the PDFs open, you’ll see blue blocks. That’s where you’ll enter your child’s info. The blocks will disappear after you save to your computer.
4. The envelope should be folded at the lines. Even without the lines, it’s pretty clear how you’ll need to fold it. Tape or glue it in place.
5. These directions are also included in your download.
Important: Please be sure you understand how to edit the document before downloading it. If you discover you cannot edit it after your purchase, simply print it and write your child's name and address in the blank space.
The kind of paper you need.
Print your letter on any kind of blank paper you like best. We suggest 24 LB paper because it's a little heavier and nicer than regular printer paper. Either is just fine, though.
Printers vary, so the color and printed texture will depend upon the kind of printer and ink you use. If you have problems with that, we suggest you have it printed for you. (Staples, etc.)
There is NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will receive these files in one PDF.