Junior Developers, did they teach you debugging in school?
Python is a hot technology that is popping up everywhere. But what do you do when it stops working?
Adventures In Python Debugging is a new ebook that presents strategies and tips whether you are a new developer or just new to Python. Save time by getting a head start on knowing what to do first, and what tools work best.
Here’s a peek at some of the things you will learn about:
- The basic steps of debugging (are you missing the most important step?)
- Using Python’s built in debugger: How to use it and how to make it more awesome
- Tools and techniques for unusual situations
- Preventing bugs from reaching production
- Stories of unusual problems
- Tips for working with APIs
Included in the zip file:
- PDF and EPUB versions of the book
- A quick resources guide to help you get straight to the good stuff and get up and running with best tools available (many are open source and free!).
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.