When we learn a new language, we focus on learning the words we actually need to communicate. But eventually, you might want to be able to get across points like “pine tree” without having to say things like “der Baum, der Nadeln statt Blätter hat.” You can get by with just "Baum," but where's the fun in that.
This deck of 45 German words is all about trees. It includes the German names for common trees and words for parts of trees like branches and roots.
Read more and see the vocabulary list in the original blog post.
- Images, example sentences, and audio for every word
- German audio from Amazon Polly (the Duolingo voice)
- Nouns color-coded by gender and provided with article
- Verbs shown with conjugations and irregular verb forms highlighted
- Cloze deletions based on example sentences
- Re-usable card format that automatically color-codes nouns, highlights irregular verbs, and creates cloze deletions based on example sentences.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.