A complete beginner's guide into growing marijuana indoors. Find out all you need to know about growing weed indoors as a beginner.
Here's what we'll cover in the book:
* Grow equipment: What you need to get started and how to find the best of it.
* Grow medium: Understanding what grow medium really is and which one is best for your goals.
* Container: Basic knowledge about the different container options and their pros and cons.
* Seeds/Strains: A detailed look at the different seeds, the strains they produce, and where to find them legally.
* Flowering Phases: Exploration of different plant phases, so you’re ready for each of them.
* Nutrients: Discussion about the essential nutrients you need for different growing methods and mediums.
* Pest and bugs: Information about the common pests and bugs that might threaten your plants; and how to prevent/get rid of them.
* Harvesting: The indicators of your plants being ready for harvesting and how to harvest them properly.
* Trimming: Understanding the difference between the two main methods of trimming and what works best for your plants.
* Drying: The proper steps of drying the marijuana buds before they can be cured.
* Curing: A discussion about both conventional and unconventional methods of curing your weed.
* Common Problems: A list of common problems both beginners and professional growers are bound to face from time to time.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for buying our ebook! Hope to see you soon again on GrowYour420.com.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.