- The first step towards getting buy-in for an ASK is to reach out to people whose expertise you'd like. But that can be quite daunting if you don't know how to reach out to people or if you're afraid of getting rejected before you can craft an ASK. This is one chapter of a larger book. In this chapter I'll cover the following techniques:
- 1. How to identify someone as a potential candidate that you want to reach out to.
- 2. How to reach out to people effectively, and reduce the odds of getting rejected.
- 3. How to keep people engaged during feeler conversations.
- 4. How to build the relationship over time, so that you can then craft a compelling ASK.Thanks for you interest in this month's Femgineer Freebie. Please note: you do not need to enter your credit card info to get the download. Simple enter $0 in the field and click 'Pay'.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share