According to YouTube the average teenager spends more than 45 minutes per day watching videos. That presents a great opportunity to teach them valuable lessons from your curriculum, if you know how to do it right. In this three night event Keith Hughes, Tom Richey, and Richard Byrne will teach you how to create engaging educational videos. Together they have more than 250,000 YouTube subscribers!
In this three night event you'll learn skills and gain confidence to produce educational videos in multiple formats. You'll learn how to incorporate video into your assessment process. And you'll gain an understanding of copyright as it pertains to classroom settings.
- Video editing on Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks.
- Green screen video production.
- What you do and don't need to create great videos.
- Publishing on YouTube and how to handle YouTube comments.
- How to maximize live video use.
- Video-based assessment.
- Copyright in the classroom and on the Web.
- Live Q&A with Tom, Keith, and Richard
Every webinar will be recorded for those who register but cannot attend the live sessions.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for registering.
We look forward to helping you make awesome videos!