Over the last 12 months, senior living owners and investors have seen big deals, small deals, joint ventures and REIT spinoffs.
With talk of oversupply in certain regions, interested investors are taking a close look at opportunities. Deal volume is down from previous years, but a few blockbuster transactions have grabbed headlines in late 2016.
We’ve compiled a panel of investment professionals from private equity to public REITs to weigh in on what they’re seeing in the year ahead when it comes to landing deals in senior housing.
DURING THE WEBINAR, OUR EXPERTS WILL COVER:
- The current landscape for senior housing mergers and acquisitions
- Strategies around different investment types in senior housing, and the types of deals those investors are seeking
- The types of properties investors are seeking for the biggest returns
- Beth Mace, Chief Economist & Director of Capital Markets Outreach —National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care
- S. Scott Stewart, Managing Partner — Capitol Seniors Housing
- Justin Hutchens, Chief Investment Officer — HCP, Inc.
- Chad Lavender, Senior Managing Director — HFF