Content of the course:
- 6 Hours of HD video tutorials
(This is at Launch to Start with, Plenty More will be added in the upcoming weeks )
- All the files that are used in the videos
- All the scenes that are used in the videos so you can follow along
Who is this meant for?
- If you are starting out with learning Vray, or have been using it for a while now but you want to push the boundaries of your material creation skills, then this course is the right one for you. The way the videos were created was to make it easy to follow along regardless of your skill of using Vray.
What do you need to follow the course?
- In order to follow along you will need to have 3ds Max installed on your PC as well as version of Vray. At the time of the recording the version of 3ds Max that was used was 2018 and the version of Vray Next was 4.20
- If you have an older version of Vray you can still follow along without any issues
- If you are using an older version of 3ds Max you should have no issues as the scenes were saved to be compatible to be opened as far back as 3ds Max 2011
What is covered in this course?
- The course will cover the creation of materials in 3ds Max and Photoshop. All the textures that will be used will be created in the tutorials as well you will have them available to download and use them right away.
- To Make it Simpler to Organize the videos have been separated in Chapters as indicated by the (C01, C02, C03 etc) in front of every video. The chapters go as:
- Chapter 00 - Introduction Chapter ( Start Here )
- Chapter 01 - Fabrics Chapter
- Chapter 02 - Leather Chapter
- Chapter 03 - Metals Chapter
- Chapter 04 - Stone and Marble Chapter
- Chapter 05 - Wood Chapter
- Chapter 06 - Miscellaneous Chapter ( Basically this is where we put anything that doesn't fall under any other group )
- Chapter 07 - Glass Chapter
P.S. I have to note this again as i can't stress it enough. There will be quite a few more videos coming so we might expand on the Chapters as time goes on and more and more tutorials are added.
Ok looks solid but i still have some questions before i enroll:
Awesome, having questions is always great as it means you are curious about something and that is how learning starts. If you need to get in touch with me for any reason you can get me on any of the links below, and chances are you will get a reply quite promptly.
Link to get the Shaderball model used in the scene:
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing the course and supporting me in creating more premium content.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.