If you want to find an agent or manager who has the desire and capacity to actively close screenplay deals with Hollywood producers and studios, you'll find this in-depth recorded workshop, workbook, and several supporting videos very helpful. The truth is that very few reps have the contacts and capacities required sell screenplays, and getting a bad agent or manager is worse than having none at all. They can tie up your work for months or years or poorly represent you to the degree that you get a bad rep in the industry.
In this in-depth recorded workshop you learn . . .
- How to Find the Agents and Managers who are Actively Closing Deals for Content Like Yours
- The Critical Difference Between Agents and Managers and What the Law Says They Can and Can’t Do
- What Agents and Managers Want to See Beyond a Great Book or Script
- How to Approach Agents and Managers You Want to Work With
- Why You Need an Attorney to Review Any Representation Agreement Before You Sign It
- How to Work With Your Agent or Manager Efficiently
- The Risks and Benefits of Being Represented by a Large Agency
- What Your Agent or Manager will Expect From You Each and Every Day
- How to Exit a Relationship with an Agent or Manager Professionally
- Finding & Pitching the Lit Agents & Managers That Actually Sell to Producers & Studios (1.5 Hours)
- Intellectual Property Fundamentals covering Copyright Registration, Co-Writer & Ghostwriter Agreements, and other information you need to know. (1 Hour)
- Interview with a Marc Pariser, former CAA & William Morris Agent addressing what agents need to see before they represent you. (1 Hour)
- Working with a Script Doctor / Pitch Doctor to improve your screenplay and ensure it sells.
- Contract Fundamentals and Avoiding Litigation Videos featuring Attorney Justin Sterling.
If you want to work with representation that takes your career as seriously as you do, this is an important workshop.
Many events you may have attended in the past have told you how to “an agent” or “a manager”.
What makes this workshop unique is that you will learn how to find and pitch agents and managers who actually close deals with film and television producers who actually sell.
If you have questions about this workshop, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testimonials . . .
Serita Stevens/ Nursing The Evidence
"She cares about helping others"
Rick James/ Denver Pictures
"I can not say enough for Nancy's loyalty to her clients. She really knows the business inside and..."
Karen F Chambre / Karen LCSW Chambre Psy. D. candidate
"Nancy Fulton has helped many of my clients in the entertainment industry. I highly recommend her ..."
Lee Forgang / Knight Quest Entertainment
"Nancy presents an incredible portfolio of materials on the Entertainment Industry through videos,..."
"Nancy consistently educates and inspires. "
Phil Condit / SICK PUPPY PICTURES
"Nancy Fulton is unbeleivable. She is an accomplished filmmaker, writer, producer and she is willing to teach everyone what she knows..."
Anna Koukouli / LiLifornia Diaries Productions
"Nancy is a true champion of people!! Independent filming writers, directors, producers ..."
J'aime Sirgany (Scantlen) / Creative Counseling
"Nancy is skilled, quick minded and highly motivated..."
Lyle Royer / MD's MAD MONEY Inc.
"She knows as much about producing as anyone. And a very helpful lady."
Gloria Jaroff / Gloria Jaroff Design AIA
"Nancy is very supportive and consistently provides both information and valuable connections ..."
Masashi Nagadoi /
"I took her seminars several times. All those were worth 5 stars. Not only she is brilliant and knowledgable..."
Kelly Desarla / Self Employed, Actress
"I have taken one of Nancy’s online marketing seminars and it was fantastic. She’s terrific!"
Gabby Tary / Tary Arts
"If you want to be a filmmaker then going to Nancy Fulton's events is a must ..."
Paul Levine / Paul S Levine Attorney At Law & Literary Agent
"The best at running networking and educational events!"
Nicky Shane / Nicky Shane Arts
"Organized, focused, experienced and understand the workload of putting together a promotional package ..."
MeeRa Kim / Arbor Entertainment
"Nancy's events are overflowing with practical, logical information and tools that can be utilized..."
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.