Download a bundle of personal finance templates for Microsoft Excel 2010 or later. These files are all completely separate. They are not integrated. You can learn more about each of the included files (and even download each one individually) by visiting the pages below:
- Monthly Cash Flow : Analyze your income and spending. Can also be used to create a budget by changing the title to "Monthly Budget"
- Check Register : Use this to track and balance credit card, savings, and checking accounts.
- Account Register : Use this to track a single bank account with multiple sub-accounts. Great for tracking separate savings goals.
- Money Manager : Create a yearly budget, track and analyze your spending, all with one spreadsheet.
- Home Mortgage Calculator : Analyze mortgages and figure out the effect of making extra principal payments. Analyze other types of loans by ignoring the home value / PITI section.
- Debt Reduction Calculator : Uses the snowball effect to help you plan how to get out of debt as fast as possible.
- 401k Calculator : Estimate how much you may save via your 401(k) plan.
- Retirement Calculator : Find out how large your nest egg may end up being and how long it may last.
- Paycheck Calculator : Determine the effect of deductions and withholdings on your take-home pay.
- Travel Budget Worksheet : Planning a trip? Make sure you can afford it.
- College Savings : Estimate how much you'll need to save for a college.
- Kids Money Manager : A simple method for teaching kids to budget and track their money.
- Personal Financial Statement : Calculate net worth by listing all your assets and liabilities. Determine your net cash flow.
- Savings Goal Tracker : Provides a way to keep track of how your savings is allocated to different goals.
Cost: Pay what you think is fair (minimum $1). Thank you for your support!
Required: Microsoft Excel 2010 or later.
License Agreement: See this page