The 2019 version of my Perfect Project Planner was designed for bloggers, small business owners and entrepreneurs who need a planner that does *all the things!*
• Review your 2018 year and set new business goals for 2019
• Note down your fixed monthly incomings and outgoings to better budget for your business needs
• List important dates that shouldn't be forgotten: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries. And important biz dates too of course!
• A book list for you... and your biz!
• 2018 and 2019 Google Analytics overview so you can track your growth each month
• Weekly stats tracking; monitor what is doing well, and what isn't with your blog / website traffic
• Quarterly financial goals. track your expenses and income each week
• Project idea areas, for you to plan out your future projects
• 90 day sprint planning - another way of saying your quarterly plan!
• Month at a glance across 4 pages so you can see what is happening, and when
• Weekly spreads. On one side, your week at a glance with space for your essential day to day tasks. On the other side, you project sprint tasks to keep you on track
• Sprint Analysis. When your 90 days is up, take a looksy to see what worked, what didn't, and how you'll take things forward
The planner has been created to track everything you need to track for your blog / business over the course of a year, to be sure that your business is growing.. I'd be lost without mine, and I'm sure after using it, you will be too!