PanelxPanel is the Eisner Award-winning digital magazine celebrating the medium of comics. It’s edited by Strip Panel Naked host Hass Otsmane-Elhaou, and features a rotating set of writers ranging from critics to professionals, fans and comic stores.
Each issue has two halves across its 100+ ad-free pages. The first, a focus on a particular comic and featuring a series of essays, interviews, process pieces and an exclusive Strip Panel Naked column all focused around that comic. The 31st issue is a Webcomics Special, featuring essays on some of our favourite webcomics and creators.
The second half features regular articles, interviews, craft essays, a comic, and a series of comic recommendations from a range of comic-related voices.
This is a true celebration of the medium with every issue, looking at all the elements that make comics an interesting art form and great place to tell visual stories. This is a magazine that cares about comics.
Some of the Webcomics features:
- Interview with Check, Please!'s Ngozi Ukazu.
- An exclusive Strip Panel Naked article on visual storytelling
- Additional essays and articles on Dumbing of Age, O Human Star, Kid Radd, and the influences of webcomics.
For the regular features:
- A short comic.
- Final Thoughts on Judas, by Robert Secundus.
- She Said Destroy artist Liana Kangas on her process, in Craft Corner.
- In Big Talk, Heart Attack's Shawn Kittelson and Eric Zawadzki interview each other.
Of course, the usual bunch of recommendations from writers, artists, fans, critics and shops as to what they've been enjoying this month.
Available January 29th.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.