“A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one’s own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.”
- Chin Ning Chu
Do you want to live a life more on your terms?
Do you strive to live a happier, simpler and more personally satisfying life?
The Frictionless Lifestyle can help you on your journey there!
This Book Will Help You
- Take charge of your life and live more on your terms
- Simplify your outlook
- Shut out external and unwelcome negativity
- Approach every day more in line with your own personal rhythms, goals and aspirations
- Discover or rediscover your passion
Most chapters end with practical tips you can start to put into play straight away.
1) Introduction - Welcome to the Frictionless World
2) Lifestyle (Re)design & (Un)common Sense
3) Discover Your Passion
4) What Are You Busy With?
5) Bulletproof Yourself from Negative People
6) The Benefits of Living Slow
7) Lazy Productivity and Other Tricks
8) The Art and Habit of Saying No
9) The Frictionless Survival Kit
10) Payoff - The Good, Simple Life
The book is in PDF format but is easily saved to Kindle and other reading devices.