Are you into sugar pulling? Sugarcraft has been around for decades and any one can just go about and start pulling or blowing sugar to turn it into a piece of edible decoration. But what's the secret to becoming an expert and being able to make a near perfect Isomalt showpiece such as these magnificent Pink Isomalt Roses? You need practice, of course! And lots of patience too, yes! How about learning the techniques from a skillful demonstration by an artist... like Janos, and getting your hands on a PDF Ebook that has step-by-step instructions, templates and loads of pics. That would surely do the trick! So, what are you waiting for?
In this 2-part video tutorial series, you will learn:
- How to make cake lace patterns
- How to make pink rose buds and full bloom roses from Isomalt sugar
- How to make Isomalt wisps, leaves and stems
- How to assemble a 5-tier cake
- How to decorate each cake layer with cake lace
- How to make a bouquet of Isomalt flowers
- How to arrange the Isomalt flowers on your cake
By the end of the tutorial, you will be able to create a quintessential symbol of love with one of your most elegant and glamorous wedding cake designs.
Watch the trailer below and click on "I want this!" to purchase a downloadable copy of Janos' Pink Isomalt Roses video tutorial.
Join our membership to get ALL OUR TUTORIALS for just one low yearly fee!
Click HERE>> www.learncakedecoratingonline.com