Issue #2 of the Full Stop Quarterly will be released in PDF and ePub on September 23. It will feature:
- Interviews with novelists Nell Zink and Ottessa Moshfegh
- Josephine Livingstone on Eileen Myles, tough dykes, and contemporary femme-mania
- Freddie deBoer on Google’s Deep Dream and irresponsible tech journalism
- Frank Guan on the many cultural binaries in Leon Neyfakh’s The Next Next Level
- Amina Cain on change, companionship, and the part of the self that browses the internet
- An interview with Sean Stewart, whose Babylon Falling project is the best repository of the counterculture going — from the Yippies to the Black Panthers to Too $hort
- Macon Holt on Sleaford Mods, Rihanna, and resilience discourse in music
- Reviews by Miranda Popkey, Sarah Neilson, and Magus Magnus
- Original art by Hannah Klein and Goda Trakumaite
- And much more! (But not too much more.)
Pre-order now, or subscribe to save $5/yr.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.