Note: please check the License Agreement before purchasing.
UV unwrapped generic female base mesh, ready for sculpting, texturing and rigging, Can be used independently, or applied as a shape key to the pre-rigged Base Version to unlock both male and female shapes (see here for Gender Upgrade Procedure). Note: only the male OR the female is required when using with the Base Version - there is no need to purchase both.
Example videos of the gender shapes in action when applied to the Base Version:
- Designed to accommodate realistic character creation
- Proportions derived from numerous female references. Face averaged from 3 races
- Includes separate eyeball geometry
- 2 UV map variants: full body, and head-focused, arranged symmetrically for easy mirroring. See screenshots.
- Lightweight mesh for responsive performance. Poly count (before subdivision): body: 5,452 faces (quads); eyeballs: 692 faces (quads) each
- Topology optimised for posing and animation; edge loops follow muscular direction where possible, without compromising deformation quality. Modelled with separate clothing in mind (i.e. geometry is less dense in typically covered areas)
By purchasing or using this product, you agree to be bound by the conditions in the License Agreement
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks a lot for your support!
In case you missed it, please be sure to check the License Agreement at https://sites.google.com/view/universalhuman/license-agreement
If you're adding this mesh as a shape key to the Base Version, you can find instructions at https://sites.google.com/view/universalhuman/instructions
To follow the ongoing progress of this project, visit the discussion at: https://blenderartists.org/t/human-progress
If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share