About the report
Online shoppers in the US today go online to look up information, reviews and compare prices before making a final purchase decision. This report will look into who carries out pre-purchase research, what online touchpoints they visit, and which ones they trust. You will also get insights into how shoppers use smartphones and tablets to research and buy products.
89 page report with 41 charts in Keynote, PowerPoint and PDF formats
Table of Contents
Key Trends in Online Shopping Habits in the US
- How often do US shoppers buy from online channels?
- Which online channels do US Shoppers prefer to shop from?
- How do US shoppers become aware of brands and products they buy?
Online Pre-Purchase Research among US shoppers
- What is the demographic profile of shoppers who go online to research products?
- How does product research and discovery differ by size and price?
- How long do US shoppers research brands and products before buying them?
- How does primary research channel differ by age among US shoppers?
Key Touchpoints for Online Pre-Purchase Research
- What are the key online research touch points among US shoppers?
- What sources of information do shoppers use to research brands and products?
- Which online touchpoint do shoppers trust during pre-purchase research?
- How do shoppers use online search during pre-purchase product research?
Pre-Purchase Research in Key Categories and Demographics
- Which categories do shoppers research online before buying a product?
- How do men and women research when buying apparel and footwear?
- What do teens research online before buying clothes, shoes, and accessories?
Pre-Purchase Research on Computers and Mobile Devices
- What is the primary device used during pre-purchase research?
- How do shoppers use smartphones and tablets during path to purchase?
- How do shoppers use smartphones to research and buy products?
- How do shoppers research everyday categories on smartphones?