The 2018 DAM Vendors Pricing survey is the only study of vendor pricing available in the Digital Asset Management industry. The data was obtained via a questionnaire issued to vendors registered on the DAM Vendors Directory who agreed to participate.
The 7,500 word, 64 page report includes some highly in-depth research and analysis into the pricing of Digital Asset Management software in 2018.
- A scientifically conducted study of DAM vendor pricing using real data entered by DAM vendors who were neither charged nor paid to participate
- Five pricing scenarios: Graphic Studio, Department DAM, Medium Size Company, Enterprise DAM plus each vendor's average or typical solution.
- Includes both Hosted (SaaS/Cloud) and Non-Hosted (on-premise) options for each scenario (where applicable).
- 35 graphs and charts.
- Breakdowns of each vendor's pricing across the scenarios, as well as average and median prices and distribution across different price brackets.
- Summary data presented in tables and comparison graphs.
- Original survey data as entered by vendors in Excel format.
- Rationalised data used to derive analysis and charts in Excel format.
- Copy of questionnaire issued to vendors
- Industry analysis and summary of findings.
- Purchasing advice for prospective DAM users about lessons learned from the survey.
- A full copy of the 2016 pricing survey and associated data is also included.
- Organisation-wide licence (unlimited access for everyone in your organisation).