Practical Activities to Promote Speaking in EFL Classes
Considering that many EFL teachers neglect to dedicate enough time to teach and develop their students’ speaking skills in EFL classes, I’ve created this eBook to highlight the importance of teaching and developing students’ speaking skill during each EFL class, and help teachers do so with a range of speaking activities that can be applied in the classroom so that students can speak in the best way possible.
After reading this book, teachers will be able to:
- Define speaking and teaching speaking.
- Recognize the main characteristics of spoken language.
- Motivate learners to speak in EFL classes.
- Recognize the stages of teaching speaking.
- Do some effective brainstorming activities before teaching speaking.
- Teach language functions using practical steps.
- Recognize the four types of speaking activities.
Most importantly, this book includes a number of activities that can be adapted and used by the teachers in EFL classes to promote their students' speaking skills.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.