Trivia Engine is an easy-to-customize trivia and quiz template for Buildbox 3. You only need to create your own question and add your own assets and the app is ready to be published. This template also introduces a lot of advanced mechanics that is not available in other templates or any tutorials.
- Very simple to understand (less than 10 worlds)
- Easy to customize and modified according to your needs and creativity
- Timer system that is not available in any tutorial so far
- Dynamic image loading (no need to drop into the scene)
- Randomize questions arrangement
- Randomize answer buttons
- Score and streak systems
Way To Improve This Template:
- Add more questions
- Add your custom graphics and more animation
- Add more sound effects
- Add rewarded video ads (maybe to unlock new category?)
What's In The Package
- Buildbox Project file (
- Reusable Buildbox Object Asset (
- Resources files (including PSD)
- Detailed Documentation
- Buildbox 3 Beta 4
- Photoshop or Photopea for PSD editing
v1.1.0 - 7 April 2019
- Fix compatibility issue with the latest version of Buildbox 3 (188.8.131.5244 Rc2)
- Fix only answers button not working properly
- Fix background images not appearing in
Why use Buildbox 3 instead of Buildbox 2
With the released of Buildbox 3 Beta 4, this easy-to-use but highly flexible program once again able to support 2D development. What makes it better than Buildbox 2? One word: Scripting. Buildbox 2 is
a greatsoftware that greatly eases software development by having a drag-and-drop approach. However, it is very limited especially when it comes to polishing your game. Buildbox 3 overcome this by allowing developers to use custom scripting to achieve that certain "wow" factor that is not achievable in Buildbox 2.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.