This is an mp3 audio version of a worshop/seminar facilitated by Christine Louis de Canonville.
In this workshop she looks at such things as:
• How to recognise the difference between healthy narcissism and pathological narcissism.
• What attracts a narcissist to their prey?
• How to recognise pathological narcissistic behaviours early in a relationship.
• Why narcissists need victims as "narcissistic supply"?
• How the "Dark Triad" will help you understand the different levels of narcissistic behavior.
• The effects of narcissistic abuse on the victim.
• Understand the significant effects of being raised by and/or being in a close relationship with a narcissist (in the home, workplace, friendships, etc.).
• Why therapists need to understand narcissistic abuse.
• Plus much more....
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share