A 43 minute beginners video tutorial showing you how to model and render a simple scene in Cheetah3D.
• Adding primitive objects to a scene and learning how to move them in 3D space
• Creating simple materials and assigning them to your objects
• Object grouping
• Using the pivot tool keep your objects on the surface of your land
• Editing the camera object to produce larger renders
• Adding an HDRI to your scene
• Using an image for your background
• Setting up a simple render
“I've always had trouble "breaking" into 3D but your "Earth" beginner's tutorial finally made things click for me. The pace, humor and most of all the great artists eye you possess (those simple but effective sheep) made this all fun and I think the knowledge has stuck (finally!)” - Christopher Coulter
Hope you like it!
Use the login info below to open this product (expires in 30 minutes).
Don't have the app yet? Get it here
Download from the app store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying my tutorial, I hope you enjoy it and learn something new.
Did you know that you could save $15 by buying my tutorial bundle? 8 premium Cheetah3D tutorials + HDRI studio pack for just $30! I'll even discount the price of this tutorial too! http://goo.gl/cM7RE9
Looking to create an account?
Add your work, name a price and start selling instantly.
Track conversion rates, referrers and buyer locations.
Just 5% + 25¢ per transaction. No other fees.
Did you mean to login?