Allen Iverson… We all know about the crossover, and we will absolutely get into that here. But what about the other elements that made AI one of the greatest scorers in basketball history? Namely:
- Getting Low to Blow By A Defender
- Using The Rim As A Shield To Score on Bigger Defenders
- Using Half-Crossovers and Fakes For Space
- Hitting Jumpshots Off The Dribble When Defenders Back Off
- Applying Your Speed & Quickness to Your Ball handling Movements
- Of Course, Explosive Crossover Moves and Combinations
Allen Iverson was a guaranteed number of points every time he stepped on a basketball court. Everyone knew what was coming, yet no one could prevent it or even slow him down. AI took it right into the chests of the big men and shook off all of the small men. He had a “nobody can guard me no matter how hard they try” mentality, often as the smallest player on the floor. AI defied all odds when it came to dominating basketball games. Can you approach this level with these skills and the right mentality?
That’s up to you to decide. For those who say “Yes”, we’ve got work to do.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share