14-lesson Audio Course for Translators with Easy-to-Implement Actionable steps to increase your profits, starting TODAY!
Do you want to make more money from your translation work?
Have you got the technical skills but need to get more clients?
Would you like to increase Sales and close more deals?
Do you want to start earning more money THIS MONTH?
If so, Paul’s audio course with supplementary materials can help you to achieve your goals, starting right now. The course is aimed at freelance translators, translation company owners and executives, and in fact anyone within the translations industry who is looking to make more money. It will:
• Help you to Set up a Successful Online Marketing Strategy that will immediately drive results
• Explain how to improve your Offline Marketing Techniques and start adding to your bottom line right away
• Teach you how to implement proven Sales Strategies tailored to the specific needs of Translators and Translations Clients
• Show you how to create a successful Sales Funnel and take the required steps to Close the Deal and convert PROSPECTS into CLIENTS
• Enable you to start making more money right away
Included within this course:
• Over 4½ hours of high-quality audio
• 14 Audio Lessons
• FREE BONUS - 7 files containing invaluable additional resources
• A combination of Online Marketing, Offline Marketing and Sales Techniques to help you drive your income to the next level
• Specific Actionable Tips and Advice
2. Your Website
3. Google Ads
4. Social Media
5. Email Marketing
6. Referrals and Networking
7. Flyers, Posters and More!
8. Cold Calling and Direct Mail
9. You are NOT a Commodity
10. The Proposal or Quote
12. The Close and Negotiating
13. Quality Focus and Great Client Service
14. Summary and Conclusions
1. Sample Proposal
2. Sample Quote
3. Sample Monitoring Excel
4. Sample Cold Call Script
5. Sample Direct Email
6. Sample Email to go with Proposal
7. Useful Links
About Paul Urwin
Paul Urwin is a languages entrepreneur with many years’ experience in the fields of translations, language teaching and voiceovers. He was educated at Wellington School, Imperial College London and RWTH Aachen.
He is currently CEO of 100 Percent Languages Ltd., a UK-registered holding company specializing in language services worldwide and Director of Inglés Bogotá, one of Colombia’s premier Language Services Providers (LSPs) offering language instruction, translations, conference interpreting and voiceovers.
Paul himself is a voiceover talent having recorded for Ford, Totto, Telmex, Claro and GlaxoSmithKline, amongst many others, and hosts two successful podcasts, the 100 Percent Business English Podcast (for English learners) and the 100 Percent Translations Podcast (for translators) both of which can be found on iTunes and Stitcher.
Contact: Twitter @paulmurwin