This Yoga Alliance accredited CE-training for Yoga Teachers spread over 3 Saturdays (12, 19, 26 June 21') will support you with an understanding of the fundamentals of Qigong (气功) and Traditional Chinese Medicine (中医) so you may begin to incorporate these within your personal practice and the Yoga classes you teach for better balance, health and vitality.
SCHEDULE: Combination of Zoom livestream & self-paced recorded lectures
06:30 - 08:30 PT (San Francisco) | 09:30 - 11:30 EST (New York) | 15:30 - 17:30 CET (Europe) | 21:30 - 23:30 (Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan)
- Sat 12, 19, 26 June: 2 hrs LIVE on Zoom x 3
You will receive a recommended viewing schedule. Each lecture will be max 1 hr. It is best to be consistent & watch 1-2 lectures a day to sustain your learning.
- Sun 13 - 18, 20 - 25 June: 14 hrs of recorded lecture videos, viewed at your own time (self-paced) over 12 days (Approx. 1hr daily)
- Sat 31 July: Optional 1hr post training Q&A LIVE on Zoom
This post-training Q&A is optional. This allows you a month to digest & work with the material. Any questions you might have following the training can be addressed at this time.
06:30 - 07:30 PT (San Francisco) | 09:30 - 10:30 EST (New York) | 15:30 - 16:30 CET (Europe) | 21:30 - 22:30 (Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan)
This training accounts for 20 CEUs with Yoga Alliance USA. To receive certification you will have to submit your homework (~1.5 - 2hrs) by 27 June Sunday 23:59 CET
Subjects covered in the immersion include:
Introduction to Theory, philosophy & practice of Qigong
- History & Philosophy of Qigong 气功 & how Qigong differs from Taiji 太极
- How Qigong relates to Taoism, I Ching (易经) & Tao Te Ching (道德经)
- Types of Qigong & differences
- Bioenergetics of Qigong from Eastern & Western perspectives
- Benefits of Qigong & precautions
- 3 Fundamental Qigong concepts
Qigong & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Fundamentals
- How Qigong relates to Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Yin Yang 阴阳 Philosophy & the 5 Elements 五行
- The 3 Treasures, 4 Vital Substances & how they relate to your Qigong practice
- Meridian Theory & Qigong
- 20 Meridian Channels 经络, 3 Elixir Fields Dantian 丹田, Meridian Clock
- Key Meridian Points 穴位 for Self-acupressure
Qigong & Yoga
- Drawing parallels & distinctions between Yoga & Qigong
- Integrating Qigong in your Yoga practice
- Qigong practices suitable for integrating with Yoga, including warm-ups, stances, standing meditation, moving stances
- Intentional & Intelligent sequencing of Qigong in Yoga
- Framework & best practices for integrating Qigong in your Yoga classes
- How to approach introducing Qigong to your students
This training for certified Yoga teachers who are interested to explore Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine, including beginners. No prior experience in Qigong is necessary.
- Full: €579 (~US$689)
- Limited to 10 spots only, registration closes 10/6 23:59 CET
- Fee includes Digital manual, live sessions, prerecorded lectures & 2 weeks recording access after
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Full certification & CEUs will be given only upon 100% attendance for this training.
• Once full payment is made, no refund will be given. If you are unable to attend due to an emergency you may appoint a replacement before the training begins.
Wenlin's Qigong Flow is a "wonderful practice with a nice combination of Qi Gong, Tai Chi, and Yoga blended together smoothly and comfortably." - Gail, Yoga Teacher
“Wenlin’s masterclasses are intelligently structured to draw out what is deep inside you." - Rebecca, Yoga Teacher & Massage Therapist
Wenlin Tan 陈文琳
E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP Yoga Alliance USA.
Wenlin has been studying movement since she was 9, and teaching since 2016. She is known for her unique style, Qigong Flow, that integrates eastern philosophy, Qigong and Yoga. A native Chinese speaker born and bred in Singapore, this training is informed by Wenlin's continued training with various teachers, including Dr Becky Chen of Mahota Clinic, Dr Wang Xun of the Singapore College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Singapore, Master Chungliang Al Huang, Master Shi Yi-Heng, Mimi Kuo-Deemer and Daisy Lee.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.