A horror/paranormal anthology that lures, grips and exhilarates, leaving the reader demanding more.
‘Normal’ will never be the same after reading Evil Imminent.
In Maryann Weston’s exciting new anthology, mundane becomes extraordinary.
• Nate is unable to cast off his past;
• Gabby is devastated by grief;
• Sal will do whatever it takes;
• Sybilla’s arrogance leads her to a deadly risk;
• Dutton’s yearnings become an obsession;
• Bella is consumed by her disrespect for culture;
• Michael searches for redemption.
Unresolved dysfunction can have terrifying consequences.
“She fled back through the house and out the front door into the comfort of the suburban street. She gulped in the cool air and focused on one thought. Something had gone wrong. It had gone horribly wrong.”