The most common English irregular verbs, for learners up to B1 or B2 level. This e-book contains:
- A-Z of the most common irregular verbs
- over 180 verbs in total
- the past simple form of each verb
- present and past participles of each verb
- third-person present simple form
- great example sentences for each verb
- common collocations for each verb
- examples of structure (how to use the verb)
- notes on British and American usage.
This is a 27-page e-book in PDF form.
by Stuart Cook for Speakspeak.com