Buy the book and get a free 1-on-1 30-min session!
FREE SAMPLE: https://gum.co/NjuKpu
Weekly email Sessions: https://eepurl.com/g9P8eT
Your programming journey is well underway.
You've already gone from the explosive high of building your first program, to reading dozens of tutorials, to the grueling lows of debugging your code. Your skill is now at a point where you can code. You can make things happen, but:
- you realize that your code is working, but making it modular is such an ethereal concept that (secretly) you don't really know what it means.
- you're trying to get your pull request approved, but there's a lot of changes requested. Some don't even make sense. Why is indentation so important other than it making my code look good?
- everyone tells you that readable code is better code, but Swift is already readable, so improving is difficult.
The book contains
- Rules you can immediately apply to your coding habits and dramatically improve.
- Code from published apps that we will refactor and improve, using The Rules.
- Applied programming fundamentals. Encapsulation is not just a concept, you can see it in your code.
Improve by learning from a MasterTutorials share recipes that are useful if you have a particular issue to solve: learn SwiftUI, prevent classes from being subclassed, using stack views correctly. They will offer you a solution to your issue by showing you programming without frustration. The problem is that programming is frustration and removing it from the instructions will not help you improve.
What I'm offering is a glimpse into how I program. I will guide you through fixing issues in three real, open-source, downloadable apps from the App Store. By following me and reading how I think you'll see something more important than recipes or frameworks: you'll see what I look for and how I handle frustration when working with someone else's code. Once you understand my thought process, it'll help you create yours. Tutorials will become smalls tools that you use, instead of places where you try to acquire knowledge. You will become a better programmer, not because you know many frameworks, but because you'll understand how someone who has been an iOS developer since the SDK came out handles codebases.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase!
For a limited time, you may schedule a 30-min session with me. This session doesn't have to be related to the book. I can help with technical questions you may have about iOS, Swift or working in tech.
Here's the link: https://calendly.com/fromjuniortosenior/30min
My availability is limited, so if those times don't align with yours (e.g. you're European), send me an email (email@example.com) from your Gumroad-registered email and we can schedule another time. No promises, but I'll try to fit you in.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.