Workflow of creating quick 3D sketch of apple in VR which could be rendered in a lot of render programmes is shown in this product. This workflow is super easy and quick. I hope it will be interesting, easy and handy for you guys.
- 8 minutes of full video process (without sound and comments) (667 Mb)
- Work with layers video (without sound and comments) (35 Mb)
- FINAL renders files (PSD with all layers) (40 Mb)
- FINAL scene (5 Mb)
- BONUS - OBJ / FBX Base meshes (30 Mb)
- + FREE BONUS - Reference list (14 Mb)
- In general: 799 Mb
Please, pay attention! This product doesn’t include render process pipeline (only final scene in Keyshot 8, renders files, final PSD and jpg results)
1. VR device (ready to work with VR Gravity Sketch). I used "Oculus Rift CV1"
2. VR Gravity Sketch (software)
3. KeyShot 8 or any rendering program (if you need visualization similar to my reference images or more)
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or you need some help.
I am a professional concept artist / art director. More than 12 years of experience of working in art markets of Europe and USA. Currently I am creating art directions and concept art for films and games.
Projects: SYSTEM SHOCK 3, WEAPONS FOR PEACE, THE GODLIKE, WORLD of TANKS, LIFE IS FEUDAL, SURVARIUM, RIPD THE GAME, STALKER ONLINE and other. In general — more than 25+ realized projects in different genres, art styles, for different platforms and game engines. (Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Android)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.