Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn are in constant contact with millions of people every day. The people you need to meet in order to advance your career are on these platforms. But in order to meet them, the content you create and post has to send the right message and in order for that contact to serve you, it has to trigger the right reaction.
To get this recorded workshop and workbook, just click I Want This and provide the requested information. Open the confirmation email and click View Content.
- 1.5 Hour in-depth Video covering Creating Effective Social Media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, and tools that that make it easier and faster.
- A Workbook that covers the material and provides links to the tools.
- How to create social media posts that communicate clearly what you need people to hear about you and your work.
- Why some images and words work so much better than others in gaining attention and eliciting response.
- What you should link to in order to create ongoing business, and how to turn likes into clicks, downloads, sales, and email addresses for ongoing business relationships.
- What you should not use in your posts when it comes to images, text, or links.
- How to target the people you most want to reach in order to create the business you most want to do.
- Tools and apps that make creating ads, even animated ads, easier.
You will find this material very useful if you find social media marketing mystifying, need away to network with new people and make sales online, or want to understand how social media marketing can help you acquire the fans you need to sell more books, get better roles, or fill more theaters.
If you have questions about this workshop, email email@example.com.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.