Sci-Fi Model Starter Pack 2.0 is now released.
Changes in 2.0
After receiving feedback from users all models have been reforged into more friendly/ready to use assets. No more masks and wondering how to mix those black/white textures previously provided. You can review 'em here:
Every object have it's own normal map, color map and writings/symbols texture.
24 seamless textures pack including - Diffuse, Roughness, Ambient Occlusion, Normal and Height Maps - Material Preview
*.blend file with all ready to use models (all materials ale set up and ready to edit) - materials are set in way allowing user to easily change color, reflectivity and damege level of asset. Blend Preview
Now, all objects are sorted and placed in individual folders along with textures
Old files from version 1.0 have been packed and reuploaded to gumroad with name "SciFi KitBash ver1.0..." All new files are marked as ver2.0.
After version 2.0 there will be one more update for so called version 2.1 where new models (especially the ones requested by users) shall be added to pack.
For reviewing and giving Us feedback follow us in one of those places:
At Black Chilla Studio in our free time we are developing project which we call “Deadalus 001”. It is not exactly specified what it’s going to be. At this point it’s based on creating a massive spaceship environment and in generating our own sci-fi universum. Mostly a lot of sketching, painting, writing and modeling. In all of this creation process we’re making tons of 3d modular objects. Lately We decided to share some of our work in hope that someone else shall find it useful as well. So, We’ve gathered stylistically matching models and put ‘em together into this presented model pack. As a presentation of what can be done with delivered models a short animation was created as a so called “trailer”:
“Sci-fi 3d Model Starter Pack” is a collection of 104 individual models that allow fast assembling of futuristic environments. Included models were meant for modular workflow in creation of sci-fi architectural structures. The main goal of this pack is to allow anybody to easily build scenes without necessity of spending hours and hours on actions like designing, sketching, modeling, baking normals and painting mask textures.
What You get:
- 24 seamless texture pack including (Diffuse, Roughness, Ambient Occlusion, Normal and Height Maps) Material Preview
- 104 models (151 if You count different sizes) in low and high poly versions. Models Preview1 Medels Preview2 Models Preview3 Models Preview4
- *.blend file with all ready to use models (all materials ale set up and ready to edit) Blend Preview
- Unreal Engine File containing all objects load in with setup material instances for easy edit in real time UProject Preview
- Diffuse Map, Writings/Symbols Map, Roughness and Normal Map - individual for every object.
- 4 Different masks for mixing materials: Dirt Mask, Edge Mask, Worn Mask and Dust Mask in - individual for every object. Preview
- 4 bonus 3d models of Huge Pillars (only meshes, no materials)
- Every material in every object has non overlapping UV map that is used by all delivered textures
- All models are saved as *.blends, *.fbx and *.obj *.Uproject files
- All masks are saved as *.jpg in: 8192x8192, 3072x3072 and 1024x1024
- All objects textures are saved as 4096x4096
- No matter high/low poly - all models are made out of quads
- High poly models have no materials/masks - they were made only for baking normals
- All models are subdivide ready - adding subdivisions is making edges smooth without losing geometry
- All individual *.fbx and *.obj objects have origin point set to 0,0,0
- Objects don’t have generated lightmaps (Unreal Engine is generating ‘em good enough)
- Textures displayed on screens in trailer are not included - these are textures from Poliigon.com
For more informations:
For more intel or images please visit us on our website down here
Free object sample can be found down here:
By buying this product You agree with terms and conditions listed here (at the bottom of topic)
As a shortcut: You can do whatever You want (commercial, personal work) except handing models over to anyone, re-seling models (even modified) or other kind of sharing it without permission. Just remember that some people lost their time and energy to create it and it would be great to respect it.
And the most important - if You make something nice with those models - please share with Us - We are curious beasts :)
Do you have comments, suggestions, and/or questions? Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com
Have fun with our models. We hope You’ll find ‘em useful.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share