You don't have to pay! It's OKey! But you can help instead if you want... Let's build a super experience for Ripsaw fans in Unreal Engine 4.
What this pack include?
ZIP Pack include:
MMT and RIPROAD version "Coupe" based on Ripsaw build EV2 by Howe and Howe Tech. Both packed in Unreal Engine 4.19 format.
What is MMT?
- MMT - Machinery Modelling Toolkit
This plugin provides some basic means to add custom physics code in blueprints, which can be executed during physics sub-stepping. The repository contains both plugin and content examples of how it can be used.
The basis of the plugin is a custom pawn MMT_Pawn, which has a custom event "MMT_Physics_Tick" executed during normal and sub-stepped physics updates. In addition to MMT_Pawn you will find several functions which a necessary to query and interact with objects during physics sub-stepping. All functions have prefix "MMT" so it's easy to find them among blueprint nodes.License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2015 Viktor Kuropiatnyk "BoredEngineer". To find more about this cool plugin see Unreal Engine 4 forum: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?99605-OPEN-SOURCE-Machinery-Modelling-Toolkit .
- RIPROAD - version copue is based on Ripsaw build EV2. 2k pbr materials (BC, ARM, N, E), 2x UVs, seperate parts (static meshes). License (CC BY 4.0) Attribution 4.0 International. Model prepared by Dawid Artur Sikora - https://sketchfab.com/Multipainkiller_Studio
Why its free?
- To maintain progress in creating the Ripsaw Experience project using MMT.
How you can help?
In many ways:
- Like, share, subscribe
- Start prototype and share progress with us by download link or video tutorial.
What is already done in v.0.01?
- Ripsaw example exchanged to RIPROAD_Coupe EV2.
- Wheels and Tracks are connected
- All normal maps are with flipped green channel, and ARM maps are set to mask
What else to do?
- Connect rest of the suspensions parts ( springs, levers/arms )
- Convert it to use "LightTankTraceWheelsWithAnimBPPrototype" features
- Provide more Ripsaw variations, upgradable parts
- Start build driver experience from cabin.