This bundle includes both The Resourceful Writer's Guide to Self-Editing and The Creative Writer's Foolproof Guide to Productivity.
The Resourceful Writer's Guide to Self-Editing
With this 48-page ebook, you'll learn how to self-edit your latest project, whether it's a novel, an ebook, an essay, or whatever else you might write.
Specifically, it will assist you in:
1. Understanding the various types of editing
2. Learning what to look for while self-editing
3. Gaining insight into the editorial process
You'll also get...
- Editorial checklists for every phase of editing
- Additional resources for your writing projects
- Editing tricks from a professional editor
- Sample style sheet
The Creative Writer's Foolproof Guide to Productivity
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the idea of finding time to write? Do you feel unorganized? Are you unsure of how to get more writing done without sinking hours and hours of your day into it?
Who is this book for?
This book is for any creative writer who struggles with overwhelm. Whether you have many other obligations or whether you're struggling to come up with an actionable plan for your next project, this book will help you figure out what you need to do.
Specifically, you'll learn...
- How to find and make time to write
- How to plan your creative year in quarters
- How to create an effective daily schedule
- How to define success
- How to work smarter, not harder