This is the DOWNLOAD VERSION. Download will be available instantly after purchasing in your account/download area
This is our weekly Hexagon series generously produced and provided by Gary Miller. Each week he covers topics submitted by users like yourself in a brand new video tutorial. The Geekatplay (tm) Studio's Hexagon Volume Two Tutorial Series covers tutorial 28 through 55 found at Hexagon Weekly. A majority of the tutorials are produced for Hexagon version 2.5.
In this series you will specifically learn the following:
28. Cracked Egg Tutorial. Hexagon2.5
29. Simulating weight, gravity and wind with rope. Hexagon2.5
30. Modeling a car, part one. Hexagon2.5
31. Modeling a car, part two. Hexagon2.5
32. Modeling a fancy window Hexagon2.5
click here to view full image
33. Modeling and texturing a book, part one Hexagon2.5
34. Modeling and texturing a book, part two Hexagon2.5
35. Modeling and texturing a book, part three Hexagon2.5
36. Determining scale in Hexagon and Poser. Hexagon2.5
37. Modeling a car, part three. Hexagon2.5
38. Modeling an Ipod Classic, part one. Hexagon2.5
39. Modeling an Ipod Classic, part two. Hexagon2.5
40. Modeling an Ipod Classic, part three. Hexagon2.5
41. Modeling an Ipod Classic, part four. Hexagon2.5
42. Modeling a staircase. Hexagon2.5
43. Creating cartoon landscape, modeling in hexagon. Hexagon2.5
44. Creating cartoon landscape, texturing and rendering in Vue. Hexagon2.5
Click here to get free atmosphere preset and texture image.
45. Modeling, texturing and animating a spinning fan, part one. Hexagon2.5
46. Modeling, texturing and animating a spinning fan, part two. Hexagon2.5
47. Making stairs the easy way. Hexagon2.5
48. Newtons Cradle. Hexagon2.5
49. Creating a grid pattern on a custom shape. Hexagon2.5
50. Modeling Sci-Fi building, part 1. Hexagon2.5
51. Modeling Sci-Fi building, part 2. Hexagon2.5
52. Modeling Sci-Fi building, part 3. Hexagon2.5
53. Modeling Sci-Fi building, part 4. Hexagon2.5
54. UV Mapping from A to Z Part 1. Hexagon2.5
55. UV Mapping from A to Z Part 2. Hexagon2.5
Further install instructions are contained in the README.rtf file found in the ZIP.
You can make copy of this tutorials on DVD for your own personal use but please do not resale or redistribute this content. Instead, send your friends to the web site. :)
If you have any questions please contact us email@example.com before making the purchase.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing from Gumroad ( Geekatplay content host). Please notice that in your statement it will register as purchase from Gumroad. If you have any questions, pleas contact directly : firstname.lastname@example.org