SMO GAME CONTENT Kit is Out.
This kit focus on creating Kitbash assets library and Game Content development for Unity.
(UE4 preset are currently in dev).
I want to point out also that it could help a lot your production on other stuff than Game Content.
- ArchViz (it can help you to build large library of Assets as Mesh Presets)
- Product Design (for creating variration of the MeshFusion or morphed animation)
For a short period of time and as it is still a Beta, the price tag will be at 15 $ till 4th April 2019, then i will grow up back to is standard price at 20$.
Use this Link to get the 5 $ Discount
For all updated information please have a look:
On the Foundry Forums:
Contact me on Twitter: twitter.com/sm0luck
On the Foundry Slack server: foundry-modo.slack.com
I've built it up over years of daily work in Modo, to speedup my workflow as well as avoiding any issue when dealing with new release of Modo.
As always, nothing could be done without the support of all the community over the years. I want to thanks again, William V, Seneca M, Cristobal V, Adam O'H , Mario B, Yazan M, Richard Y, Ymmanuel F, James O'H and every other Kit Developers that have empowered Modo along the way. It is an inspiration for everyone and helped me a lot on learning how to make kit myself.
As usual, i'll release it as a Beta, starting from release 1.31. I'm currently cleaning, adjusting and converting or removing scripts, depending on the interest of users as well as their perspicacity for this Master Kit. It's the biggest kit for me in terms of content. It's far more easy for me to do Meshops preset for sure, but the challenge worth it i think for the pleasure of everyone here.
It comes 3 different Key Topic in mind.
- 1st: Improving the Procedural MeshOps integration to your pipeline. Having the opportunity to speed up Asset modeling iteration via Procedural workflow can be really powerful, and give you more time and flexibility.
- 2nd: Understanding how Modo works, in order to tame it easily.
It include bunch of commented Fragmented Config file that will help you understand how Preference / Keymap / and UI works in Modo.
- 3rd: Improving Workflow via Pie Menus, Macro and Scripts.
A Master pie and a set of other sub Pie in it. All Key mapped, with loads of Script and Macro to speed up everything you may need during Assets Development.
- 2019/03/15 - Update: Beta 1.35 - Compatibility Improved. Test passed on Modo 12.0v1, 12.1v2, 12.2v2 and 13.0 RC0
- 2019/03/14 - Update: Installation walk through video on Youtube.
Best regards, Franck.