Topic Sponsored by Lotame
There's a two-fold issue facing the OTT industry right now: audiences have more places to watch content, and digital content creators have more places to distribute that content. So, in a landscape where choice is king, what are the best ways for content owners to ensure that their content reaches its audience?
This panel will discuss effective strategies for OTT content delivery--ranging from production all the way to distribution--and identify the best ways to increase audience engagement (tune-in), while angling the content to keep viewers coming back for more (retention). The goal of the session is to provide attendees with meaningful takeaways that they can quickly implement into their business models, networks and platforms large or small. Panelists include:
- Clayton Banks, CEO, Silicon Harlem (Moderator)
- Mark Jocson, SVP of Strategic Initiatives and Business Development, Rakuten Viki
- Jesse Kearney, COO, STAGE Network
- J.R. McCabe, Chief Digital Officer, Poker Central/PokerGO and ESP Gaming
- Devra Prywes, Chief Product Officer, Applicaster
- Jennifer Vaux, Director of Programming Acquisition, Roku
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.