RECORD & RELEASE: Learn How To Podcast In Just One Day is now available in audiobook and ebook formats as part of a bundle w/the PDF book.
Have you ever wanted to start your own podcast? Did it seem difficult, mysterious, or overly-technical? It doesn't have to be! You can start your own podcast in just one day.
Podcasting is one of the hottest ways to market your business or just to be heard. Podcasting can help you gain status and notoriety as a subject-matter authority, and effectively build an audience by reaching your entire market.
Courses on podcasting often start at $100 and go up from there, but with the help of this inexpensive guide, it's easy & affordable to get started.
What Is This?
This is a step-by-step guide to creating & launching your own podcast, written by the host of a popular podcast.
What Will It Teach Me?
- How to choose a show topic
- How to name your show
- A workflow for producing episodes
- How to get listed on iTunes
- How to get started with inexpensive gear
- Ways to attract listeners
- And more!
What Else Is Included?
- 1 quick-start flowchart for producing an episode
- RECORD & RELEASE: Audio Edition (because who offers a podcasting book with no audio format?)
RECORD & RELEASE: Ebook Edition (both ebook and mobi, to satisfy any e-reader preference you may have)
- Podcast Naming Worksheet, to help you pick a name without getting stuck
- Podcast Theme & Goals Worksheet, to help you figure out what your show is all about
- Podcast Pre-Show Checklist, because there's a lot to remember when it's time to record a podcast!
- Podcast E-Mail Templates, to make booking and following-up with guests a low-friction, painless process
Is It Any Good?
This guide was written by Christopher Hawkins, creator and host of the Chasing Product podcast (www.chasingproduct.com) and the $100K Freelancing podcast (www.100kfreelancing.com). Christopher is also an experienced web developer and project manager; he has applied his technical and organizational skills to the field of podcasting to create a popular and highly credible show.
How Can I Get A Copy?
If you want to learn everything you need to know (in just one day!) to create your very own podcast, purchase your copy of RECORD & RELEASE: PDF + Audio Bundle today.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share