* This livery is for a fictitious cargo carrier situated in the western United States ...but you could fly it anywhere!
* This add-on is only applicable to Leading Edge Simulation's ("LES") DC-3 (v1.4, the latest made for XP10), available at:
* This livery is not expected to work with the anticipated update of the LES DC-3 model specifically for X-Plane 11, which is discussed at: http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/11911-dc-3-in-x-plane-11/
Use of this livery requires...
* X-Plane 10 and/or 11 (separate files are provided for each)
* A legal copy of LES's DC-3, which needs to be installed into your X-Plane's aircraft repository
* A text editor, to revise select .obj files
* A full understanding that by installing the DC-3 and applying the modifications mentioned herein, you waive any support from the developer (LES), who has not yet authorized this digital model for use in X-Plane 11
The included documentation will instruct you on how to install, use and customize your LES DC-3 model to take advantage of X-Plane 11's Physically Based Rendering (PBR) feature. Additional guidance will show you how to enhance the display of liveries in X-Plane 10.
See the accompanying text files for lists of other X-Plane add-ons developed by SimSmith.
Want to make your own livery for the Leading Edge Simulations DC-3 (which includes six more pre-made liveries)?
* For users of GIMP, visit Simsmith's Gumroad Store at https://gum.co/cLZj
* For Photoshop users, see https://gum.co/qRyV
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen d/b/a SimSmith and it is not affiliated with or endorsed by Leading Edge Simulations or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package are not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from the developer of this package.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact Leading Edge Simulations or Laminar Research with questions regarding this SimSmith package.
* Support requests should be sent by PM or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.