To learn any languages, besides learning the vocabulary, you have to know how the sentences are being structured. This book offers a new practical and effective way of learning and communicating in Vietnamese, through essential grammar understanding and sentence pattern practicing.
It is the first book of the Vietnamese Grammar and Sentence Patterns Book series, written as a self-study reference for the absolute beginner level. All patterns focus on spoken Southern Vietnamese and are introduced from the easiest to the more difficult ones.
In this book, you'll find:
- A full comprehensive pronunciation guide and concisely introduces you to the most essential grammar points for the beginner level.
- Most basic sentence patterns explained and illustrated with 100 example sentences.
- 100 self-practice questions with answer key, allows you to test your understanding after each introduced pattern.
- A Vietnamese-English word list with 250+ common vocabulary words that are introduced throughout the book.
- Included in this book, there is a 40-minute audio recording of Vietnamese pronunciation (vowels, consonants, tones) and all sentence patterns' example and practice sentences. It is available for download at elingos.com/store
This book is also available on:
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2MnPy4o