Ask SandyJK Sounding Board Sessions, because sometimes we can all use a little help...
You are an experienced pro, and you have a plan. But you have hit a block, face a new challenge, need a second opinion, or perhaps just want to explore some new options.
We will analyze and discuss one major professional or business decision. We will explore possibilities and determine when or whether you should revisit your decision. In one or multiple 90-minute sessions, we will tackle your question and give you a solid answer and action plan. A written summary will follow within a few days of each session.
In order to help you get clarity, we will:
- Review your significant accomplishments and experiences throughout the course of your working life.
- Pinpoint what things you need to be doing less or more of, differently, or stop doing altogether.
“You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
Our session(s) could focus on:
- Development of a clearly outlined roadmap for exploring new professional options.
- A new offering and rollout strategy.
- Establish a personal brand identity by uncovering what about you cannot be replaced or duplicated (your unique value proposition or UVP).
- A personalized professional development and/or growth plan.
- A strategic business development plan.
What you can expect during our time together:
- An action-oriented, disciplined approach. Each session begins with an assessment of current state, includes reflection, clarifying priorities and ends with action steps.
- Exclusive access to resources, tools, and articles to help you gain clarity
- Meaningful preparation assignments
If you need the expertise of an experienced consultant for advice, a second opinion, or to get you started, an Ask SandyJK Sounding Board Session is for you!
Ask SandyJK Sounding Board Sessions provide you the benefits of a coach/consultant with:
- Expert support on-demand
- Practical experience across loads of industry sectors
- Cost-effective consulting and advisory services
- Access to exclusive tools
- A can-do orientation from a person of possibilities
“Coaches are not for the meek. They’re for people who value unambiguous feedback. All coaches have one thing in common, it’s that they are ruthlessly results-oriented.” – Fast Company Magazine
Ready to get started?
A single strategic or series of strategy sessions to help you confidently decide your next move are both available. Email email@example.com with questions or purchase today to receive an invitation to schedule your first session!
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.