I broke this scan up into pieces so that the loops wouldn't throw ZBrush into a tailspin when I UV unwrapped it. ZBrush still had some tricks up its sleeve because it rotated all the pieces by 180 degrees on the Y axis somehow before I GoZ'd them into Cinema 4D. But eventually I got it all straightened out. I think it came out great. At 448 RAW images to scan it, it had better come out good. I hope you like it.
Actually breaking up the scan into different pieces presented its own troubles as I had many projections of the hose onto the side of the tank. I generated a couple versions of the tank texture, once using all the camera positions from one side of the hose and another from all the positions on the other side. Then in Photoshop I used the best of both sides to assemble a reasonable tank texture that didn't include ghosting of the hose. I also used a smaller texture map for the smaller pieces. I feel like I am slowly becoming a tiny bit more creative and intentional in the use of my tools during clean up. May it only increase the quality of the models I upload to you all.
This photoscanned model is UV'd and has 8k maps for color, depth & normals. Enjoy!