Step-by-step tutorials to help you build beautiful components into your Carrd.co projects
Build UI is a compilation of video and written step-by-step tutorials to help you build beautiful components like complex toggles in pricing tables, responsive navbars, dynamic sections, and more just by using Carrd elements and little pieces of code
You can learn more about Build Here → https://componentsui.com/build/
At least for now, it is impossible to share components between Carrd.co projects. Build UI is a compilation of step-by-step tutorials, videos and code snippets to guide you on how to make components into your new or existing Carrd projects.
Build UI is meant to be used as a reference tool: Decide what component(s) you want to build in your project, follow the steps in the tutorial and copy the code (if necessary) to build it. That’s it.
Use Build UI whether you're a Carrd beginner or an expert. You can start from scratch and follow the tutorials to begin with a blank canvas. Then just add as many components on your website as you see fit. That easy.
Step-by-step video and written tutorials with detailed illustrations
- The eBook in PDF: The eBook is like the Master index. Here you’ll find a list of all the components available and the tutorial for each one. Read the complete table of contents here → Table of Contents
- Tutorial Videos: When there’s a video available for the components’ tutorial you’ll find it referenced on the Ebook so you can look it up on your Gumroad downloads
- Code Snippets: Pieces of code that you can copy and paste in your Carrd project using the Embed element
With your purchase you’ll get:
- Ebook in PDF - 45 Pages: Get the Ebook and tutorials with sections for building Pricing Components and Code Snippets
- 13 Tutorial Videos
- Free Updates
- Use on unlimited projects
It’s not an expense. It’s an investment.
Build UI can help you save time and make money. It can pay for itself many times over when you use it to sell your products or services
- Products: Build a product page for your physical or digital products. Use it to showcase your new book, comic, art, courses, designs, app and more
- Services: If you are a consultant, an agency or offer services, you can build a landing page to sell them or to show your business
- Businesses: Build a website for your company, online community, personal website, app landing page or other project you’ve been thinking about
Use it to build landing pages for your products & services. Almost limitless possibilities. A few examples:
- Product page for new Ebook
- Sell digital products
- Digital Agency Website
- Promote and sell courses
- Offer your services
- Consultant website
- Company website
- Sell memberships for online community
- Personal portafolio
- App landing page
- Software as a Service landing page
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to know how to code to use this?
No. The Code Snippets are just pieces of code that you can copy and paste in your Carrd project using the Embed element. Every Code Snippet has a detailed video/written tutorial to guide you every step into building it on your Carrd website
Is this for me?
Build UI is for anyone that wants to build a beautiful website in Carrd. Whether you are a professional entrepreneur or someone who wants to start a side project for extra income, Build UI will help you in developing a lading page or website to showcase your new book, comic, art, designs, app, business and more
What if I purchased it and I don’t like it?
If you purchase any package and found out you don’t like the material or you can’t find the value in it, just reply with your purchase receipt email within 30 days and I will issue a refund. No questions asked. I want you to be happy with your purchase
What am I allowed to do with Build UI?
You can use the components in unlimited projects for commercial or personal use. You cannot redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer any of the components “as is” to any third party, website or online marketplace. You cannot create derivative products like themes, templates or anything else where you would be repackaging and/or redistributing the components. Read the license here. Please be kind.
Do I get updates? How frequently?
Yes. With every purchase you get free updates and I'm constantly adding new components, tutorials and code snippets. You can visit the changelog page to review all the updates that I've shipped since launching the project.
I have another question!
No problem. Write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not convinced yet? Get a free sample here → https://componentsui.com/build/#sample
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for purchasing Build UI and for supporting my work!
How to use Build UI:
📚1. Find the eBook on your Gumroad Contents. Use it as the Master index: Look for the component you’ll like to build, follow the tutorial and build it.
🎬 2. Video tutorials: When there’s a video available for the components’ tutorial you’ll find it referenced on the Ebook so you can look it up on your Gumroad downloads.
💌 3. If you have any questions or ideas, please email me at email@example.com. I’ll answer as soon as possible.
Thanks again for your support!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.