This is a longer audio (30 minutes) about Hope: can it be taught, what is hope made up of, what contributes to feelings of hope, and how do you reach out for support when you can't see where to start.
When asked for the best quotes from this audio, I received these submissions (!):
- “As long as you’re moving forward, you’re getting there!”
- “Don’t want to, can’t make me.”
- “Is there a way to move from sucking into something else?”
- “Be stubborn with the goal. Be flexible with the approach.”
- “Hope is the combination of the ability to begin and having some confidence in your ability to find a path.”
- “If you can’t find the path, ask for directions.”