For this Q&A audio, you'll want to listen to the entire thing. There is one nugget in the ‘how to get over weekends’ question which is common for everyone: about what do you need to LEARN.
Also, the second to last segment about teenagers is really important, and seemed to be quite touching to the people who were listening live at the time when this was recorded (I got many emails afterwards!).
Here are the questions that I address, in order:
- How long should you take medication that helps you to be sober?
- Is there any value in telling my whole big drinking story to my spouse, after I’m now 2 years sober?
- How do you deal with weekend evenings and the feeling of missing out?
- How to talk to a teenager about the risks of drinking?
- Will I ever NOT think about drinking?
If you would like a list of resources for things on my site, free and paid, just hit reply and let me know and I can send you the list.
This audio was recorded live on December 16, 2019
hugs from me ;)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.