How should we eat to maintain good health? Besides looking at the nutrition value of food, it is the idea of a life-force diet. This is a way of eating to feed the body with food that are bio-active. In this workshop, we will discuss the Yin & Yang of food, how to bring more nutrition to our diet and how we can have a keen eye to choose food that has more life-force in them.
Jointly facilitated by Mr Wong Kee Yew, our nutrition advisor from The Veg School and Mr Victor Chng, Yin Yoga teacher, join us in learning more about this fascinating topic.
In this video, we look at:
Dietetic And Nutritional Planning
- Dietetic approach to life force enhancement
- Dietetic approach to detoxification
- Temporal management of your diet
- Culinary tips for optimal health
- Pitfalls in our daily diets