Why This Course is a Great Buy:
- It is a 100% Proven, Insider Course on How to Pitch, Write & Sell Articles to Any Publication
- It was created by a writer (me) with hundreds of national bylines
- The strategies in this course landed articles in places like GQ, Men's Health, The New York Times, Men's Journal, USA Today, Yahoo! Sports, Comedy Central and more...
- It has generated over six-figures in freelance writing work
- Writers I've mentored with this strategy have gone on to full-time freelance work and/or excellent extra writing income
- I typically share this information when I give talks at journalism schools or writers conferences and you can now get it in your own house
- I have been on staff as an editor, EIC and Publisher - these are the true "insider secrets" about what publications are looking for
You Will Learn ALL of the Following:
- How to Figure Out What You Should be Writing
- The Difference Between Writing What You Know and Writing What You Read
- What a writing talent stack is
- How to discover where your subject matter expertise lies
- How to present yourself online including…
- 5 Tips to Craft Your Online Presence
- Inside tips on what an editor is thinking when they first meet you via e-mail
- Foolproof ways to generate ‘sellable ideas’
- The Three Main Types of Accepted Pitches
- The secret characteristics of a compelling story idea and pitch
- How to lay the groundwork for your first pitch to a large publication or your dream publication
- The Easy-to-Follow Two-Part Strategy to Build Credibility in Any Genre
- How to Meticulously Prepare Your Pitch
- The Two ‘Ps’ of Pitching to Know Before Approaching any Publication
- How to Handle an Accepted Article so You Set up Future Work
- The 4 Ways to Capitalize on an Accepted Pitch
- The 4 Most Common Forms of a Rejected Pitch
- How to Maximize a Rejection and Benefit from It
- An Explanation of Typical Ways Publications Pay
- Your Three-Step Plan to Make More Money with Each Publication
Awesome Testimonials, A.K.A., Real-World Proof:
AS PART OF THIS LIMITED-TIME OFFER, YOU'LL ALSO GET 3 NEW BONUS FEATURES:
BONUS FEATURE #1
A complete sample pitch that you can use as a template for your own pitches!
Everything you need to send that first great pitch to the editor you've lined up. Your intro, your body copy, how to sign off and even how to follow up. This is the exact template I've used to land countless assignments.
BONUS FEATURE #2
3 Success Secrets from Publishing Legend Joe Weider - PDF
The man behind a $500 million publishing empire that he started in his mom's kitchen on a typewriter taught me a ton about how to be a successful writer, how to stay motivated and how to find an edge in a competitive industry. I share my three favorite secrets here!
BONUS FEATURE #3
6 Keys To Reading a Book Every 10 Days - PDF
I am a firm believer that in order to be a high quality writer, you should be a high quality reader as well... by that I mean you have to be efficient with your reading and you need a plan to read as many books as possible as enjoyably as possible. No gimmicks, no BS hacks like reading while you brush your teeth. Just tried and true methods that work to help you become a better reader and thus, a better writer.
MY PERSONAL GUARANTEE:
If you do everything in 'Freelance Fortune' and your pitches are still getting rejected, I will personally review and edit a failed pitch with you.
My number one goal with this course is to have you making money as a freelancer as fast as possible. I'm excited for you to get started. Let's get it done.
PS - WHO AM I?
Jon Finkel is the award-winning author of The Life of Dad, Jocks In Chief, The Athlete, Heart Over Height, "Mean” Joe Greene, The 'Greatest Stars of the NBA' Series and other books about sports, fatherhood, fitness and more. His work has been endorsed by Spike Lee, Tony Dungy, Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban and Chef Robert Irvine. He is the co-host of the Life of Dad Show podcast and Lunch Break Facebook Live Show, and he's written for GQ, Men's Health, Yahoo! Sports, The New York Times and dozens of other national publications. He is also an avid speaker.
If you'd like to visit my website for more information: www.jonfinkel.com
If you'd like to check me out on Twitter or Instagram: @Jon_Finkel
$185 Real-World Value for ONLY $99
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.