To deploy a successful Sales and Operations Planning Process, we have built a simple survey-like questionnaire Sales and Operations Planning Process Self-Assessment tool in Excel which you can download and share with your teams as well!
This Sales and Operations Planning Process Self Assessment tool will help you as a guide to identify which one of the below-listed process elements is considered as a gap in your business.
Sales and Operations Planning Process is on the key process in supply chain planning hierarchy.
You can refer and study to these Top 7 Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Books (https://www.scmdojo.com/sales-and-operations-planning-books/) to close the Sales and Operations Planning Process Gaps or you can email me, I will try to help!
The tool has 29 questions under below mentioned 6 categories:
1. S&OP Process Policy and Documentation
2. S&OP Organization, Meetings, and Collaboration
3. S&OP Plan Integration, Planning Horizon and Scope
4. Measurements- Use of KPI in S&OP Process
5. The maturity of 5 Step S&OP Process on Scale of 1-5 (1- Lowest & 5 Highest)
6. S&OP Advance Stage Questions
These download files include both Sales and Operations Planning Process - Self Assessment file in Excel and also in Word document (text only) so that you can customize as per your organization requires.
If you want to learn where S&OP as Planning process sits - you will find my vlog - 5 Levels of Supply Chain Planning - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-4V5vQ8dw8Supplementary Inventory Management Policies & Procedure You Should have in your SCM Policy Book.
- Stocktaking: The Ultimate Guide (Stocktaking Procedure)
- Excess and Obsolete Inventory Policy Guide – Revised & Updated
- The Ultimate Guide to Inventory Planning Methods
- Cycle Counting Procedure Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Materials Management Competencies Assessment
- Best Warehouse Audit Tool to Improve Performance
If you choose to download these materials, you'll be added to my mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time, but I hope you'll stick around.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.